PCCard bus don't work

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Jul 10 16:31:33 GMT 2005

In message: <200507082149.29756.asstec at matik.com.br>
            Suporte Matik <asstec at matik.com.br> writes:
: On Friday 08 July 2005 20:24, M. Warner Losh wrote:
:
: >
: > I've not had the time necessary to focus on the older ISA bridges,
: > so the new driver is more heavily optimized to PCI access.
: >
:
: kind of talking ... but to say it clear
:
: in fact any ISA card is not working anymore with the newcard
: configuration
:
: or you compile newcard or pccard

NEWCARD should support the old isa bridges, but apart from one machine
that I have here, it is totally broken.  The one machine I have here
is unusable, however, and does little more than attach.  I'm hoping
6.0 will fix this.

Warner