PCCard bus don't work

AT Matik asstec at matik.com.br
Mon Jul 11 11:40:14 GMT 2005

On Sunday 10 July 2005 13:31, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> NEWCARD should support the old isa bridges, but apart from one
> machine that I have here, it is totally broken.  The one machine I
> have here is unusable, however, and does little more than attach.
> I'm hoping 6.0 will fix this.

it seems to me the isabridge is found but the pcmcia card in it not
but don't know if the effort is worth it, there are no ISA MBs out
anymore, even the cards themselves you do not find anymore, so who
needs ISA support may use the older version

Hans

--

Infomatik Internet Technology
 http://www.matik.com.br