short SHISA Howto available

Folkert Saathoff folkert at feedface.com
Wed Dec 14 23:58:45 PST 2005

Hello list(s),

I recently finished my diploma thesis, evaluating the performance of
the MIPv6
protocol in a wireless roaming environment. When I started reading up
on MIPv6,
there was not a lot of information apart from the RFCs, the source
and the people
on this mailing lists.

So, in order to make it easier for other people who want to run the
SHISA MIPv6
stack, I have wrapped up the more practical parts of my thesis into
an overview
of the SHISA stack. You can download this document at
http://www.feedface.com/howto/SHISA_Overview.pdf
Please feel free to link or mirror. I also welcome any feedback you
may have.

Incidentally, I am looking for a job in Asia right now :)
I would like to extend my knowledge and experience with IPv6/ MIPv6
networking,
so if you know about any open positions in that field, just let me
know. I am
located in Hong Kong at the moment.

thanks for the help,
(especially to suz at kame.net,
  for fixing the multicast kernel crash bug just in time :)

Folkert

      /*
   _
_