freebsd-mobile on IRC?

Adam McLaurin freebsd at irotas.net
Sat Apr 16 16:29:08 PDT 2005

Is anyone interested in helping start a #freebsd-mobile channel on
FreeNode IRC?

I registered it earlier this evening, but if any official FreeBSD folks
come by, I'll happily turn over admin privileges.

I thought it might be helpful to have a laptop-specific IRC forum,
something similar to what has been established here on this mailing
list.

If you're interested in the idea, please stop by and show your support.
The hardest part of starting an IRC channel is when people come by and
don't see anyone there.

Thanks, and hope to see you there.
Adam McLaurin