netgear ma311 failures (wi0 driver)

vizion communication vizion at ixpres.com
Sat Apr 19 14:59:38 PDT 2003

Thanks for the contributions.

Just checking and hoping someone will add to the
information..

I need to purchase either a PCI card or (preferably) USB
client device with reasonable confidence that it will work
with freebsd 4.7. Any notes you feel able to give me about
your own experience and advice on configuration would be
appreciated.

Model numbers of currently available products would be
appreciated.

David