Building a new version for my WiTi board

Michael Zhilin mizhka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:25:17 UTC 2018

There are 2 active (supported) set of scripts:
 - ZRouter, initiated by ray@ and supported by yamori813
 - freebsd-wifi-build, initiated by adrian@

Both have common part and separate features. ZRouter is very simple and
friendly (thx to menu.sh) and provides firmware with CD9660 read-only FS.
freebsd-wifi-build is more flexible (IMHO, I use it for dev purpose) and
provides firmware with read-only FFS filesystem. BTW, both provide option
of full image.

I recommend to try both.

May be nanobsd provides MIPS builds as well, I never tried it.

Thx,
Michael