First RSPRO deployed !

Monthadar Al Jaberi monthadar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:53:47 UTC 2010

2010/11/17 Maciej Milewski <milu at dat.pl>:
> Dnia środa 17 listopad 2010 o 11:31:42 Monthadar Al Jaberi napisał(a):
>
>> > I'll try to post my script and Makefile for the mkfwimage.c (here is a
>
>> > sample with the ouput of routerstation for the flashing procedure:
>
>> > http://loos.no-ip.org:280/routerstation/)
>

>> That would be great! I have problems with mkfwimage.c too. Interesting
>
>> that your firmware version does not start with RSPRO as Adrian
>
>> specified...
>
> Because it is Routerstation board not Routerstation Pro.

Sorry, I just assumed from the subject line that it was RSPRO.

> Please explain what problems do you have with the mkfwimage.

I get invalid image error from redboot.

I made changes to mkfwimage according to Adrians instruction, padded
the kernel image I generated to be 64k and create the filesystem with
makefs -t ffs -B big...

How do you do it?

--
//Monthadar Al Jaberi