Success with RouterStation Pro!

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Feb 2 05:55:21 UTC 2010

In message: <d763ac661002012110j158d1ab2o29ff5ddd000ec4a at mail.gmail.com>
            Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd at gmail.com> writes:
: Howdy,
:
: I've been playing with the RouterStation Pro boards and I've managed
: to coax them to boot FreeBSD off of the on-board flash.
:
: I've tar'ed up my build scripts and the modified version of the
: Ubiquity firmware building program and placed them online for others
: to tinker with. You can find the tarball and a high level overview
: README file at http://people.freebsd.org/~adrian/rspro/ .
:
: The process was (mostly) straight forward, save for some messing about
: with a bug in the PCI code which gonzo has fixed in -head. He's also
: hacked up a quick patch to make the geom_redboot pick up the on-board
: flash: http://sparc64.pastebin.ca/1775142

You'll need my hack to ath driver too, if you are angling towards an
AP
	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/ar71xx_ath_war.diff

Warner