Some MIPS status goodies.

Steffen M. Boelaars boelaars at graphicscave.com
Thu Jun 10 09:58:47 GMT 2004

Hey there,

I'm on this list for a while and nice to see some activity. I have a
shitload of SGI gear ranging from IP7  (Personal Iris 4D/35) to IP30
(Octane r12k) and about everything inbetween (Indy's, Indigo's, Indigo2's,
Onyx, Power Series, Origin). I would love to help out here but got no idea
where to start.

cheers,

Steffen