Some MIPS status goodies.

juli mallett jmallett at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 10 09:07:12 GMT 2004

Hi!

* Gheorghe Ardelean <ardelean at ww.uni-erlangen.de> [ Date: 2004-06-09 ]
	[ w.r.t. Re: Some MIPS status goodies. ]
> I have at home an Indigo2 R10k (IP28) and I like to see one day my
> favorite OS running on it.

R10K and IP28 support are probably a ways away, but I'm interested
in supporting these systems and more.  Right now it's easiest to start
with the, much simpler, R4400 Indigo2 I have here, and get a good base
of this stuff, then move into supporting the more modern and complex
CPUs and machines - but be assured I am taking them into account!

> Unfortunately at this time I can't do much for this. I can do tests and I
> can help with web page changes for the project (if this is needed).

That's fine.  When I have something for you to test you will know, and
you can definitely be helpful in testing, at that point.  I have an
Octane here which will help me with R10K/R12K stuff!

> Keep up the good work!

Thanx much, I appreciate it greatly!
juli.
--