How to increase java heap size

thadeo.mutta at lafarge-tz.lafarge.com thadeo.mutta at lafarge-tz.lafarge.com
Thu Aug 7 12:08:48 UTC 2008

Hello.
Please help as I am getting error message at my SQL server complaining on
java.lang.outofMemory

Thadeo Mutta.
Information Technology Officer
Mbeya Cement Company Ltd
P.O Box 529 Mbeya.
D-Line  +255 25 2500162
G-Line  +255 25 2500134
Fax       +255 25 2500021/2
Mobile +255 754 292158
E-mail :thadeo.mutta at lafarge-tz.lafarge.com
             tmuttas at yahoo.co.uk
It Vision ''Lead Change through ICT by Partnership and Excellence''

"This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute, disclose or use the information it contains.
Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.
E-mails are susceptible to corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such changes, or for their consequences.
You should be aware, that the company  may monitor your emails and their content"