FreeBSD Port: apache-ant-1.6.5_2 - is anyone working on port for 1.7

David King dking at ketralnis.com
Wed Jan 17 23:12:09 UTC 2007

> quick question: is anyone working on port for apache ant 1.7?

I've taken a look and we don't patch apache-ant at all, so in theory
it should be as easy as modifying the Makefile and distinfo (and
maybe the pkg-plist)

Unless someone already has this patch in the works, I'll try do a
send-pr some time tonight to wait for a friendly-neighbourhood-ports-
committer to pick up