FreeBSD Port: apache-ant-1.6.5_2 - is anyone working on port for 1.7

Tim Diggins tim at red56.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 18:19:22 UTC 2007

quick question: is anyone working on port for apache ant 1.7?

longer version:
I just noticed that apache ant 1.7 is out (as of december, see release
notes -
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.apache.org/ant/README.html) with
some really useful bugfixes and mini-features (like the resolution of
the problem with optional task, library requirements (where to put your
jars) and various out-of-memory errors fixed). Is anyone who knows what
they're doing (i.e. unlike me) likely to work on / commit a portfile
relatively soon?