An alternative Eclipse 3 port

Panagiotis Astithas past at noc.ntua.gr
Thu Jun 24 09:15:04 GMT 2004

Greg Lewis wrote:
> I think the Gnome variable is fine (since I don't think you can do this
> with OPTIONS).  I'd change the Motif variable to either be WITH_MOTIF or
> just rely on the user setting USE_MOTIF.

I picked the former (WITH_MOTIF), since the latter is apparently
forbidden from the following snippet in open-motif/Makefile (on which we
depend):

.ifdef USE_MOTIF
.error You have `USE_MOTIF' variable defined either in environment or in
make(1) arguments. Please undefine and try again.
.endif

Thanks for the suggestion,
--
Panagiotis Astithas