Error linking launcher in JDK 1.4

Bruce Lin blin at convergentconsulting.com
Tue Jun 15 13:36:33 GMT 2004

To answer my own question,
This should have been an obvious fix, I guess.  It seems like I left an
extra compiler optimization flag in my make.conf (CPUTYPE).  Removing that
and re-making seems to have cured all my ailments.  This fixed both my
compiling and linking error.  This is in reference to the unresolved
reference error to State::MachNodeGenerator when linking jdk14.

Thanks!

Bruce Lin