Java on FreeBSD 5.0

wagner at wtb.com.br wagner at wtb.com.br
Sun Apr 27 16:33:42 PDT 2003

Well, guys. I am an enthusiast of FreeBSD and OpenBSD, and I don't like seeing
Linux supporting Java before *BSD.

Is there any official effort to (sup)port Java in FreeBSD? I am very
experienced in base software develpoment (C and C++, unices and Windows) and
perharps I can help, if needed.

By the way, is it (freebsd-java) an open discussion list?

Thank you guys for your help.

Wagner.
WTB Tecnologia