problem stoping jails with jail(8), jail.conf and mount.fstab

Harald Schmalzbauer h.schmalzbauer at omnilan.de
Tue Feb 12 14:47:30 UTC 2013

 Hello,

on 9.1-R, I highly appreciate the new jail(8) and jail.conf
capabilities. Thanks for that extension!

But I have one problem: If I want to stop a jail with 'jaill -r
jailname', I get "umount: unmount of /.jail.jailname failed: Device busy"

It seems to me that the order of fstab.jailname entries are not reverted
by jail(8) when shutting down/umounting.
My C skills don't allow me to verify/fix that in usr.sbin/jail/command.c

Can anybody help please?

Thanks,

-Harry

(not subscribed to jail@)