routing issue with Jail hosts :: suggestion requested

Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. lkchen at ksu.edu
Fri Feb 8 18:42:30 UTC 2013

Hmm, I had started to write a blog posting about how I ended up with a similar situation, and using fib to solve it.  Though we decided to go in a different direction for production deployments of FreeBSD in our datacenter...of which there aren't any yet.

I should see about finishing the posting sometime.