Mutiple ipv4 and ipv6.

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Nov 1 12:45:08 UTC 2010

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010, Peter Ankerstål wrote:

Hi,

> Im trying to configure a jail with mutiple ipv6 and ipv4-addresses. One ipv4-address and multiple ipv6
> works fine but not multiple of both.
> and others:
> Starting jails:/etc/rc.d/jail: WARNING: jail_extract_address: type not identified
> /etc/rc.d/jail: WARNING: jail_extract_address: type not identified
> cannot start jail "jailid":
> .

can you give us the complete global and configuration for this jail?
It's hard to guess at the moment.

Subsitute the domain name for example.com, the IPv4 prefix with
192.0.2. and the IPv6 prefix with 2001:db8: (which are the
example/docmentation prefixes) or, if you want, send them to me
privately.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                              Welcome a new stage of life.
         <ks> Going to jail sucks -- <bz> All my daemons like it!