Jail patch submission

William Bentley gwydion_1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 20:04:21 UTC 2008

This is my first submission to freebsd so I hope this
is the right way to do it. I have attached a patch
that I would like to submit to expand the capability
of the /etc/rc.d/jail

This patch allows for taking a netmask variable from
the rc.conf to build the jail with. It also has the
ability to write in a default netmask if no variable
is specified. This has been tested with the defaults
and custom jail settings.

I hope this works for everyone else. Feedback is
always appreciated.