ISP Webfrontends for Management

wwwadmin unkn0wn at megabit.ru
Thu Aug 30 23:26:43 PDT 2007

SysCP have one big weakness - it disallow choise database name, only
like  "<client_domain>_1". I try to install raqdevil, but half-year ago
it was in beta state and work not stable. Now situation is not
different. Webmin will be difficult for customers. I DTC use on my
hosting machine, have no trouble: it allow apache/exim/mysql/mailman
admining, dependencies are only sbox, sudo, chrootid and rrdtool, other
dependencies are only needed features like apache, mysql, etc.