Something Extra from Xandria!

Xandria Collection newsletter at lists.xandria.com
Fri Mar 17 14:55:49 UTC 2006

   [header_1.jpg] [header_2.jpg] [header_3.jpg] [header_4.jpg]
   [header_5.jpg] [header_6.jpg] [header_7.jpg] [header_8.jpg]
   [header_9.jpg] [1]xandria vibrators [2]xandria dildos [3]xandria
   sensual massage [4]xandria lotions,lube and condoms [5]xandria toys
   for boys [6]xandria internet sale [header_16.jpg]
   [DkPurple_pixel.gif]

   [welcome.jpg]
   Greetings S.E.X. Subscribers!
   March 15, 2006
   0

   Spring is almost here. This is a time to refresh your closet, home and
   your body. We can't help with the housework, we can help you find
   those items to help your body get into the Spring spirit.
   Interested in new toys, or updating your current toys? Perhaps you
   want to try a vibrator for the first time and are not sure which one
   is right for you. Xandria is here to help with this month's feature
   "The Best Vibrator for You." The feature reviews the key items and
   terms to know when selecting a vibrator. There is also discussion on
   the intended use of each type of vibrator.
   Check out Ask Xandria Q&A for useful tips, our Pillowbook stories to
   help inspire you and our wide variety of products.
   Enjoy!
   [specialoffer.jpg]
   [7]Hide-A-Vibe
   [8]Hide-A-Vibe
   We have picked one of our best sellers and put it on sale for you! Add
   this 5 inch treat to your collection today.
   For the woman on the go or the first time vibrator user, let this
   little vibe take you to higher levels of pleasure. Touch it to your
   labia and clitoris while the gentle variable-speed vibrations give you
   a soothing, intimate massage. Multi-speed vibrations are strong, yet
   quiet.
   On your make-up table or in your purse, the 5" x 1" purple Hide-A-Vibe
   decorative case resembles a bottle of spray perfume. Discreet and
   portable, this vibe can travel and be used almost anywhere. But don't
   just listen to us, here are some customer comments:
   "Purchased as my first vibrator, was pretty good. Has alot of vibe for
   a small one. The case makes travel discreet. Recomend for travel and
   first vibe. "
   "I bought this to satisfy myself at work when I can't be with my
   husband. Works GREAT! It stays in my purse all the time."
   Read more reviews of the hide-a-vibe by clicking[9] here. Multi-speed
   vibrations require one AA battery (not included).
   [10]Our Regular Price: $19.95
   Now Only $11.95
   You Save 40%!
   [askxandria_logo.gif]
   Question: I recently purchased anal beads. Can I use them in my
   vagina?
   Answer: Anal beads are on the small side, the size of a cherry tomato
   or smaller. Vaginal beads are larger. For example, ben wa balls,
   inserted into the vagina, are about the size of golf balls. Anal beads
   are smaller because the anal sphincter is smaller and closes tighter
   than the vagina, and the anal canal is narrower. Pushing anal beads
   into the anus or drawing them out slowly and gently opens and closes
   the anal sphincter in a way that many people find erotic and
   pleasurable...
   [11]Click to read entire answer...
   Question: My fiancee wants to have sex in water, but then she heard it
   isn't safe. So I'm wondering, is it or isn't it?
   Answer: It's safe to have sex in water: hot tubs, swimming pools,
   lakes, etc. The main issue is vaginal irritation...
   [12]Click to read entire answer...
   [feature.jpg]

   CHOOSING THE BEST VIBRATOR FOR YOU

   Xandria offers dozens of different vibrators. Which one is best? That
   depends on you and what you enjoy.

   All vibrators have one thing in common. They vibrate. They all contain
   little motors that produce pleasurable sensations in the skinâthe
   genitals or anywhere around the body. Beyond that, however, vibrators
   vary tremendously. They come in many different shapes, sizes, colors,
   materials, and power sources.

   SHAPES AND SIZES Xandria offers vibrators that look like:

   * Realistic penises, larger than life penises, and more abstract
   cylinders that donât resemble penises. These may be inserted into the
   vagina, or pressed into the vulva and clitoris. They may also be used
   for whole-body massage. And if you like, they can be pressed against
   the anus, or even inserted inside it.

   * G-spot stimulators. These enable a woman to reach her own G-spot,
   something very difficult to do with her own fingers. The G-spot is
   located an inch or two inside the vagina on the front vaginal wall if
   the woman is standing, or the top if she is lying on her back. The
   G-spot is an area composed of erectile tissue similar to the tissue
   inside the penis. During sexual stimulation, G-spot tissue swells and
   often feels like a firm, domed protrusion from the vaginal wall. When
   the G-spot, actually an area typically about the size of a quarter, is
   rubbed or pressed, many women find it highly erotic.

   * Ball-topped vibrators. These are hand-held wands topped by a
   vibrating ball, typically the size of a plum. They are excellent for
   whole body massage, but may also be used on the genitals. The most
   popular is the Hitachi Magic Wand.

   [13]Click to read entire feature...
   [grins.jpg]

                                Black Board

     One day when the teacher walked to the black board, she noticed
     someone had written the word 'penis' in tiny letters. She turned
     around, scanned the class looking for the guilty face. Finding
     none, she quickly erased it, and began her class.
     The next day she went into the room, and she saw, in larger
     letters, the word 'penis' again on the black board. Again, she
     looked around in vain for the culprit, so she proceeded with the
     lesson. Every morning, for about a week, she went into the
     classroom and found the same word written on the board, each day's
     word, larger than the previous day's word.
     Finally, she walked in, expecting to be greeted by the same word on
     the board, but instead, found the words: "The more you rub it, the
     bigger it gets."

   Share the love, forward this email to your friends!
   Just send a blank email to subscribe, your [14]privacy is guaranteed.
   Select Promotions - [15]join-xandriaselect at lists.xandria.com
   S.E.X. Newsletter - [16]join-sexnewsletter at lists.xandria.com
   To unsubscribe from this list:
   [17]leave-sexnewsletter-1043077K at lists.xandria.com
   [18]We respect and value your privacy!
   [clear.gif]
                              Specials:
   Click on the links below to access these Xandria exclusive deals
   today!
   - [19]St. Patrick's Day Sale
   - [20]Free Lube-a-Licious
   - [21]Lingerie Sale
   - [22]SEE ALL SALE ITEMS
           (up to 60% off)

                           [23][37_100x100.jpg]

                             [24]Aerotech Vibe
                            40% OFF - Now $10.50

   The Aerotech Vibe is just a sample of the quality items on sale. Visit
   [25]Xandria.com to check out all of our products!
   [clear.gif]
   Xandria's Sexy eCards:
   [26][touch_thumb.jpg]
   [27][womansHeart_thumb.jpg]
   and many more to choose from!
   eCard recipients receive $5 off on their next purchase.
   Send one today to your lover, friend or yourself!
   Xandria's Top 10:
    1. [28]SLIPPERY STUFF
    2. [29]SUPER MOTION LOTION
    3. [30]INSATIABLE G VIBRATOR
    4. [31]BEYOND 2000 RHINO VIBE
    5. [32]5X EXPLORER VIBE
    6. [33]CLIMAX CRITTER
    7. [34]MILLENNIUM LUBE
    8. [35]PURPLE TITAN
    9. [36]THUMBS UP
    10. [37]WATERPROOF FINGER
   [pillowBookNewsletterlogo.gif]
   [38]Saturday Morning
   I drove over to Cheryl's apartment. I had planned to get there about
   9:00 a.m., early for her on a Saturday. Things hadn't been going so
   well recently. Last night, our phone conversation got pretty rough
   over something trivial, and she hung up on me, not answering the phone
   when I called back.
   I knocked on the door, no answer, so I knocked again. Cheryl's
   roommate, Robyn, opened the door. "Good morning, Jim. Cheryl thought
   you might come over this morning, but not this early!"
   "Hi, Robyn, sorry to wake you. Is Cheryl up?"
   "You didn't wake me. Yes, Cheryl's up, but she's not here. She asked
   me to give you this," handing me an envelope. "Come on in." She went
   over to the couch, sat down, and tucked her knees under some kind of
   long tee-shirt she was wearing. "I don't know if you like
   coffee.....want some?"
   "No thanks." I opened the envelope. âJim. I've left for the weekend. I
   have given notice at work that I'm quitting in two weeks. I've told
   Robyn. I'm moving to Boston; I've met someone else. Jimmy, it hasn't
   been working with us for a long time. You're a good man, just not the
   one I need. We've had some good times, but it is time for me to move
   on. Cheryl.' I dropped my arm to my side, and just looked at Robyn,
   shaking my head. "I sort of knew that something was going on."
   "You deserved a better way to say goodbye than that," said Robyn. I
   just stood there for a while, not knowing what to say or do. She
   patted the couch next to her. "Come here." I went over and sat down
   next to her. We just sat there for a few moments, then she moved
   closer and laid her head on my shoulder. "Hurts, doesn't it?!"
   "Yeah, but Cheryl's not been very honest with you for a long time. Its
   been disappointing to see how she's been treating you." Robyn reached
   over and brushed some of my hair back from my ear. "You're a very nice
   man." Awkwardly, I said "Thanks." "Now what?" she said.
   [39]Finish story...
   Step into the erotic realm of the [40]PillowBook, where you get to
   display your erotic fantasies to the world!
   All stories are written by real creative men and women, just like you,
   who want to share their stories with us. It's almost like being there.
   If there is a tale you are aching to share, send it on to [41]Pillow
   Book and try to blow our minds!
   [42]Read New PillowBook stories every Wednesday. Story content is
   never edited. We do edit for spelling and grammar. But we can't
   publish it if you don't, [43]write it so...
   (Make sure your stories are at least 1000 words and do not contain any
   descriptions of pedophilia, incest, animal love, rape or necrophilia.)
   [44]Submission Guidelines and writing tips
   [45]Email This NewsLetter To a Friend

                          Lawrence Research Group
                        5375 Procyon St., Suite 102
                          Las Vegas, NV 89118-2498
                               1-800-242-2823

References

   1. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators.html?AID=NL031506
   2. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/dildos.html?AID=NL031506
   3. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/sensual-massage.html?AID=NL031506
   4. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms.html?AID=NL031506
   5. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/toys-for-men.html?AID=NL031506
   6. http://www.xandria.com/shop/cat.asp?cat_name=Sex+Toys&showAll=1&filter=2&AID=NL031506
   7. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/smaller-size-vaginal-vibrators/hide-a-vibe-id-2037.html?AID=NL031506
   8. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/smaller-size-vaginal-vibrators/hide-a-vibe-id-2037.html?AID=NL031506
   9. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/smaller-size-vaginal-vibrators/hide-a-vibe-id-2037.html?AID=NL031506
  10. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/smaller-size-vaginal-vibrators/hide-a-vibe-id-2037.html?AID=NL031506
  11. http://www.xandria.com/talk/newsletters/2006_0315_newsletter.asp?aid=NL031506
  12. http://www.xandria.com/talk/newsletters/2006_0315_newsletter.asp?aid=NL031506
  13. http://www.xandria.com/talk/newsletters/2006_0315_newsletter.asp?aid=NL031506
  14. http://www.xandria.com/info/privacy/default.asp?AID=NL031506
  15. mailto:join-xandriaselect at lists.xandria.com
  16. mailto:join-sexnewsletter at lists.xandria.com
  17. mailto:leave-sexnewsletter-1043077K at lists.xandria.com
  18. http://www.xandria.com/info/privacy/default.asp?AID=NL031506
  19. http://www.xandria.com/promo-pages/st-patricks-day-sale.html?AID=NL031506
  20. http://www.xandria.com/promo-pages/lube-a-licious-giveaway.html?AID=NL031506
  21. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lingerie-playwear.html?AID=NL031506
  22. http://www.xandria.com/shop/cat.asp?cat%5Fname=Sex+Toys&showAll=1&filter=2&AID=NL031506
  23. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/traditional-vaginal-vibrators/aerotech-id-37.html?AID=NL031506
  24. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/traditional-vaginal-vibrators/aerotech-id-37.html?AID=NL031506
  25. http://www.xandria.com/?AID=NL031506
  26. http://www.xandria.com/play/postcards/?AID=NL031506
  27. http://www.xandria.com/play/postcards/?AID=NL031506
  28. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms/sexual-lubricants/Slippery-Stuff-id-136.html?AID=NL031506
  29. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/sensual-massage/massage-oils-lotions/Super-Motion-Lotion-id-137.html?AID=NL031506
  30. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/insatiable-g-vibrator-id-310.html?AID=NL031506
  31. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/vaginal-vibrators-clitoral-stimulators/beyond-2000-rhino-vibe-id-2151.html?AID=NL031506
  32. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/vibrating-vaginal-eggs-beads-balls/5X-Space-Explorer-Vibe-id-521.html?AID=NL031506
  33. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/unique-vaginal-vibrators/climax-critter-id-551.html?AID=NL031506
  34. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms/sexual-lubricants/millennium-lube-id-392.html?AID=NL031506
  35. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/vaginal-vibrators-clitoral-stimulators/the-purple-titan-id-428.html?AID=NL031506
  36. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/vaginal-vibrators-clitoral-stimulators/thumbs-up-id-953.html?AID=NL031506
  37. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-stimulators/hand-held-clitoral-stimulators/waterproof-finger-fun-id-2412.html?AID=NL031506
  38. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/Saturday-Morning.html?AID=NL031506
  39. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/Saturday-Morning.html?AID=NL031506
  40. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/erotica-stories.asp?AID=NL031506
  41. mailto:pillowbook at xandria.com
  42. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/erotica-stories.asp?AID=NL031506
  43. mailto:pillowbook at xandria.com
  44. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/yourstory.asp?AID=NL031506
  45. mailto:?subject=GET%20S.E.X.%20Newsletter%20March%2015%202006%20//%20Xandria.com&body=Your%20Friend%20Would%20Like%20You%20to%20Check%20This%20Out:%20http://www.xandria.com/talk/newsletters/2006_0315_newsletter.html?aid=NL031506