question about front page server extensions on freebsd

Adam Jacob Muller adam at oxeo.com
Wed Aug 23 10:19:58 UTC 2006

Also realize, those frontpage extensions are ridiculously unstable,
to the point that they are unusable in my experience, they have been
phased out by MS, and are no longer being maintained or developed
(not even for security purposes). the link here shows that this
version was published in 2002, i think that that was actually the
most recent version.... the Unix (any unix-ish OS) FP extensions are
not something that you should be using if you care about security or
stability in the least bit.

-Adam