question about front page server extensions on freebsd

Jeff Norris jeff at norristechs.net
Mon Aug 7 16:18:43 UTC 2006

If you really wanted to use FP2002 extentions.

It's still available directly from Microsofts site.  A quick google and I found it.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0c5eb0ad-e1ad-4100-9b76-8772a8220062&DisplayLang=en

Be aware if you need support for frontpage exntions on UNIX (including LINUX).  You can't use .htaccess for your own control, FP extentions uses .htaccess and will not work if you edit .htaccess or add directivies to it, as FP will replace the contents of that file.

Convert to php , works a heck of alot better than FTP extentions.

Cheers
~ Jeff.

From: Charles Swiger <cswiger at mac.com>
Date:  Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:11:12 -0400