VPN through NAT?

Jeff at NorrisTechs jeff at norristechs.net
Mon Aug 14 00:28:37 UTC 2006

hmm,

I assume you have TCP port 1723 forwarding from the internet/dmz to the
PPTP host?.  That should be enough for most PPTP based VPN clients.

It's can be difficult with IPSEC as you have to forward UDP 500,
Protocol 50 and Protocol 51 to / from the VPN client from your NAT router.

*/Jeff Norris/*
/~ Web Hosting ~ VPN Solutions ~ Network Management ~
Design, deploy, kick ass. /
*N*orris*Techs* dot net
http://www.norristechs.net
*AOL IM or Yahoo IM: _ ntshelper _*