hosting solutions

Mark Bucciarelli mark at gaiahost.coop
Tue Sep 6 11:04:24 PDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 11:03:29PM +0300, Butsyk A. wrote:

> Please tell where to find a complete hosting automation
> system. Not like webmin but with browser interface. I've found
> http://www.gplhost.com (dtc) and http://vhcs.net/ (VHCS) but they
> usually linux oriented, but i need bsd oriented.

There is Free Software hosting management app called vuser-ng [1].

It is Perl, and provides a framework that you can use to manage just
about anything. Currently, there are plugins for courier-mta and
asterisk. It has SOAP interface and (I believe) a web interface.

The first public release (0.1) was just in July, so it is quite young.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/vuser