EA Game Support Message [Incident:]

Tracy mktracya at tds.net
Tue Jun 28 03:28:43 GMT 2005

I have recently purchased a game called battlefield 2.  Everytime that I get
it uploaded and ready to go it shows the start up battlefield 2 title and
then error message saying "d3dx9_25.dll was not found"  I originally thought
that it might have been a problem with my video card so I bought the radeon
X800xl with 256 mb to remedy the problem.  However this did not ready the
problem, same error comes up, all of my other games run extremely smooth now
though.  what do i do?