Adding disclaimers to outgoing mail only.

Tue Jul 13 02:23:28 PDT 2004

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Stanley Hopcroft wrote:

> My employer wants to add disclaimers to outgoing mail and therefore I
> would like them added by the FreeBSD instance (to avoid mail to
Request
> Tracker etc being polluted with disclaimers) rather than by 'Notes.

we have found that the MIME DeFang product,

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/penguin/open_source_mimedefang.php

well spoken of in this list IIRC, allows regexp matching against sender
and or recipient, along with a host of other nice features (eg MTA
agnostic, stomping on HTML parts, removing .EXE etc etc) and so seems to
be a solution well suited to our requirements.

Thank you,

Yours sincerely.

Stanley Hopcroft

from Meditation 17, J Donne.