Control Panel for Web Hosting Users

apanyushkin at ivtelecom.ru apanyushkin at ivtelecom.ru
Wed Aug 6 22:23:00 PDT 2003

Hello,

I work on an ISP. Now we have only one web hosting server running
Solaris. We are going to purchaise Compaq blade server and make two or
free blades to be a web server for hosting. I'm going to deploy
customer's virtual web server on every phisical web server to provide
fault tolerance and load balancing (using Apache mod-backhand module).
Could you recommend me a good control panel for our customers (even
non open-source). Control panel should have following features
1. Virtual web server control
2. MySQL database control
3. Mail accounts control for Courier IMAP
4. FTP accounts control for ProFTPd.

With best regards
                        Anton.