use NAT or NOT

apellido jr., wilfredo p hazecast at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 09:53:49 PDT 2003

hi,

     here my setup, i configure my freebsd box to act
as a bridge at the same time as a traffic shaper.
where the external nic (rl0)is directly connected to
an ethernet router and internal nic (dc0) is connected
to AP (access point). Each client (wireless
client)connected to AP have a public IP. im confused
if im going to NAT the external nic (rl0) or not?
since it has a public IP. or just a router
configuration.

note: external nic has a public ip

=====
If you can't hear me, it's because i'm in parentheses. [ apellido jr., wilfredo p. ]