isdntrace - getting old output format back?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:30:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> wrote:
> I think I patched "isdnd" some time back. The logfiles from "isdnd" should
> have that format.

OK, so the answer to my question is "no, you can't get the old output
format back".
Well, I'll have to change the call-logd script then.

> BTW: It is not very difficult to write a small CAPI 2.0 application that
> listens for calls and then prints them out in any format you like. I can make
> such an application in no time. How about "capimonitor" ?

So I'll end up with isdnd + capimonitor instead of isdnd + isdntrace?
As long as it doesn't add  complexity to the setup, I would be happy
to have capimontor. And grateful.

I will have to chenge the call-logd script anyway.

--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen