Problem with FreeBSD 6.2 and isdn4bsd now don't call

kabede84 denis.beltramo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 05:57:27 PST 2008

Hello,

now with the contribute of HPS my modem isdn usb are recognized, but don't
call.

When i attach it the light "power" go up an my dmesg see /dev/ihfc63.X. into
/dev I have 3 device: ihfc63.0 ihfc63.1 ihfc63.2 . When i run the daemon
isdnd the light isdn go up, but don't call  (whit ppp dial), the light b1
and b2 are off.
I have tried various configuration but i haven't any result.
Then I have try with minicom.... when i start minicom with device ihfc63.0
go up isdn light, ihfc63.1 go up the light b1, ihfc63.2 go up the light b2.

Another suggestion? ( I am very boring!!)

Thanks!