MultiTech MT128SA

Gary Jennejohn garyj at jennejohn.org
Sun Jul 20 13:26:02 PDT 2003

Terry Glanfield writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a MultiTech MT128SA PCI ISDN TA which I'm having trouble
> configuring.  The card reports an ID of 0x88167506 which matches the
> Dynalink ID.
>
> I've put tracing in isic_pnp_probe but this function is not being
> called.  I suspect something in the pnp information.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.

ISIC PNP is desigend for use with ISA cards. It can't possibly work
for a PCI card, for which all resources are assigend by the BIOS.

The strange thing is that the card doesn't show up as a PCI device
in your dmesg.

Can you do a boot -v and send it to the list?

BTW you should remove all those unused devices.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj[at]jennejohn.org gj[at]freebsd.org gj[at]denx.de