isdnd logging wrong ?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat Dec 6 11:40:12 PST 2003

Hi,

the following logging of isdnd looks strange to me:

isdnd[256]: DBG NotAvailable - sreening user provided, not screened
isdnd[256]: DBG NotAvailable - presentation allowed

isdnd[256]: DBG 0123456789 - screening user provided, verified & passed
isdnd[256]: DBG 0123456789 - number not available due to interworking

If I get no number it logs "presentation allowed" (actually number
supressed) and if I get a number it logs "number not available
due to interworking"

Looks as if ordering of the static array in support.c is wrong ?

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/