[Panic] Dummynet/IPFW related recurring crash.

Pawel Tyll ptyll at nitronet.pl
Sun Feb 20 03:55:44 UTC 2011

> I've never seen a trace like this, and no absolutely nothing about dummynet, sorry.
> If it is in some way em's fault, then making sure you have the latest code would be
> a good idea. I have a test driver that is under selective test, it does effect the code
> path that you seem to be in, so it might be worth a try. If you want to try it early
> just pipe up and I'll send it.
I'm less and less sure that it has anything to do with em. I'd like to
hear Luigi's take on all this. That being said, I'll gladly try the
new driver -- if I'm right, I'll drop under 7 day reboot threshold
later into the year anyway, so I really need a permanent solution of
some kind. Apparently next crash always comes sooner that previous
one, which coincides with growing traffic.