can ipfw do this?

Kang Liu liukang at bjpu.edu.cn
Wed Dec 10 02:46:17 PST 2003

use ipfw with dynamic rules can slove your problem.
e.g.
ipfw add allow tcp from any to any established
ipfw add allow tcp from some_where to my_server_ip server_some_ports limit src-addr num_of_connection_pre_ip setup

I suggest you use ipfw1 if it is a production server,
there might be some problems in ipfw2 when use dynamic rules.

Kang.