can ipfw do this?

victor victor at outblaze.com
Wed Dec 10 01:47:38 PST 2003

Forgive me if this question has been asked before, I'm totoally new to
ipfw.  I'm looking forward to setup 'something' to limit the number of
connection my smtp box would accept from a single IP address and I
pictured firewall would be the most likely candidate.

However searching on the web as well as the ipfw howto document I can't
seem to find any hints that suggest such feature is available.  I wonder
if anyone here can kindly offer me some direction as of where I can find
some info on this topic.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

Tor.

--