Translate MAC address to IP address

The Jetman jetman at mycbc.com
Mon Dec 8 13:45:21 PST 2003

    Mike:  Am I mistaken or can MAC-oriented IPFW2 rules be used along side
IP-oriented rules ?  I ask bec I setup a very simple script that would filter
all but a couple of MAC addrs then fwd incoming IPs to an internal web
site.  I *thought* I tried all of the reasonable combinations, but I TOO
would like to know more about this.  That is, I can filter certain MAC addrs
*OR* I can filter/forward certain IPS, but I can't do both in the same IPFW
script.  Later....Jet

===============  From the desk of Jethro Wright, III  ================
+      Nothing causes self-delusion quite so readily as power.       =
===  jetman516 at hotmail.com  ======================  Liu Binyan  ===