HEADS UP: ca.FreeBSD.org sites

Mitayai mit at 9trackmind.com
Tue Aug 16 19:41:04 UTC 2011

hello, ca.freebsd.org nameservers are my responsibility... and it seems
something went wonky with a recent network migration.

Here's a fix:

the current NS lines for them are

ca.freebsd.org nameserver = ns2.dreamlabs.com.
ca.freebsd.org nameserver = ns1.dreamlabs.com.

please change to

ca.freebsd.org nameserver = ns2.stagename.com.
ca.freebsd.org nameserver = ns1.stagename.com.