HEADS UP: ca.FreeBSD.org sites

Simon L. B. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 16 10:56:36 UTC 2011

Hey,

The name-servers for ca.FreeBSD.org are down and the contact address we have for the admin bounces.

To fix this ca.FreeBSD.org will be merged into the main FreeBSD.org zone, the problem is that we don't have a copy of the old zone file, so an mirror etc which had a name under ca.FreeBSD.org, please send a mail to mirror-admin at FreeBSD.org with the ca.FreeBSD.org hostname you had and real name of the server it should point to.

If anyone else (IE, not the mirror admins) have information about where the different hostnames should point, please don't hesitate to contact mirror-admin.

--
Simon L. B. Nielsen
Hat: FreeBSD.org admins team