new porstnap mirror

Juraj Lutter otis at sk.FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 11 15:51:30 UTC 2009

Dimitar Vasilev wrote:

> I'm located in Bulgaria and to be honest one user asked.
> So far my regular patients are a news agency, 2-3 private hospitals, some
> Turkish government servers, 2-3 telcos
> and the regular FBSD bunch - 100-200 local people plus the various stray
> bunch from around the world.
> We will see how it goes.

  Just my $0.02, I often install machines in local offices connected via
1-to-2 Mbps ADSL lines and fetching snapshot at speed like 100kB/s is
not really good to look at ;-)

--
Juraj Lutter                            |  /\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
otis (at) wilbury (dot) sk              |  \/  - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail