rsync again

Rudolf Cejka cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Thu Mar 8 09:25:34 UTC 2007

Simon L. Nielsen wrote (2007/03/07):
> Unless there is a very good reason we don't give out ssh login.  Do
> you want me to check something specific?

Thanks - I think that we can switch to personal communication now.

For others, download speed ftp-master -> ftp-master.eu is now
much faster, instead of 50 - 200 KB/s, I can see 50 - 600 KB/s now.
I guess, that overall mirror speed should be currently atleast twice
faster.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology