ftp-master collection

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp
Wed May 21 01:50:14 PDT 2003

At Wed, 21 May 2003 10:42:26 +0200,
Daniel Lang wrote:
> Jun, maybe you could work together with the CVSup meister
> on ftp-master (I think it is also Peter Wemm)
> to put the collection files for ftp-master in a collection
> just like the 'self-supfile' for cvsup-master?
>
> I asked for this some time ago, and I think
> Olafur did something already with this regard, but I don't
> recall it exactly.

Ah, it's there on my TODO list.  :-)  I also have ftp-master@ hat and
I want to have such a collection to use for redistribution in Japan.

Please wait and don't forget to ping me periodically.  :-)

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project