Welcome Jun Kuriyama as your new CVSup-master-meister

Daniel Lang dl at leo.org
Wed May 21 01:42:33 PDT 2003

Dear Jun,

welcome and thank you very much for volunteering with this. :)

Dear John,

thank you very much for your support and effort in the past
years. I assume, you will still be around and involved with
FreeBSD.

John Polstra wrote on Tue, May 20, 2003 at 06:22:33PM -0700:
[..]
> Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at freebsd.org> has kindly offered to take over
> the job of CVSup Mirror Site Coordinator.  I've been doing it for
> about six years, and I'm ready for a change. :-)
[..]

Jun, maybe you could work together with the CVSup meister
on ftp-master (I think it is also Peter Wemm)
to put the collection files for ftp-master in a collection
just like the 'self-supfile' for cvsup-master?

I asked for this some time ago, and I think
Olafur did something already with this regard, but I don't
recall it exactly.

Best wishes,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock         - "I hear that, if you play the WindowsXP CD
                                backwards, you get a Satanic message!"