Mirror Site Form Letter

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Jun 26 07:48:31 PDT 2003

On 26 Jun 2003 at 10:36, Ken Smith wrote:

> Can you please comment (to me) on the following?  Is it appropriate?
> Did I miss anything?  I am also interested in how well it can be read
> and understood by people whose first language is not English.  Is
> this too "American" in how things are said?  Should things be phrased
> a bit differently so they are better understood by a wider variety
> of people?

One thing to keep in mind is that a mirror can be fine for the
purpose intended yet not meet the published recommend requirements.

nz.freebsd.org has never met the minimum requirements.  But it meets
the need of that much smaller market.  .nz has fewer people than many
cities.

I think the requirements may need revision as well.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/