Helping with dnsadm (Was: ftp3 no longer a FTP mirror?)

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp
Mon Jun 23 06:21:31 PDT 2003

# Drop dnsadm at .

At Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:49:54 +0000,
Olafur Osvaldsson wrote:
> Seeing all this I would like to offer my assistance in running the
> dnsadm things.
> I have been working at ISNIC wich is the registry for the ccTLD .IS since
> 1998, before that I was managing dns for companies since 1996 and I also
> administer the systems at RHnet wich hosts the Icelandic FreeBSD mirror.

The problem is not administrative resource, but we does not have how
to check the request is authoritative or not.

We should construct secure updating procedure for FreeBSD.org domain
administration.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project