Helping with dnsadm (Was: ftp3 no longer a FTP mirror?)

Olafur Osvaldsson oli at isnic.is
Mon Jun 23 05:49:59 PDT 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Ken Smith wrote:

> Hmm, that sounds like more "fun" than I'm up for right now but
> maybe later.  So far a few messages to dnsadm@ with a variety
> of topics have not been answered at all so it seems they're pretty
> busy (or I'm just not someone they're willing to talk to :-).
>
> Right now email to "hostmaster at freebsd.org" does work.  You get an
> automated response telling you to use "dnsadm at freebsd.org" instead
> but at least it doesn't bounce.  Since you get that automated response
> I figured I'd see if it's possible to change the Web links but ...

Seeing all this I would like to offer my assistance in running the
dnsadm things.
I have been working at ISNIC wich is the registry for the ccTLD .IS since
1998, before that I was managing dns for companies since 1996 and I also
administer the systems at RHnet wich hosts the Icelandic FreeBSD mirror.

I am experienced with Bind and have time to spare for this.

/Oli

--
Olafur Osvaldsson
Systems Administrator