Mouse wheel on ums0

Eirik Finne eiriks_finne at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 23:22:18 PST 2005

Hi again!

Well as I understand it a version of moused must have started running on
/dev/ums0 before the entries in /etc/rc.conf were read. Since moused reports
that the device is busy. ps also shows a version of moused running on
/dev/ums0 but without the -z 4 flag I specified in /etc/rc.conf.
I have a feeling there is a very easy answer to this problem, but I just
can't figure it out :(

Have a nice weekend!

Eirik