Mouse wheel on ums0

Daniel Hyde daniel.hyde at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:38:55 PST 2005

My mouse detects the same as yours.  My XF86Config contains the same
lines as yours, with the addition of the line:

    Option    "ZAxisMapping"    "4 5"

I don't actually use moused myself; but I've noticed when I start X11
that I need to yank the mouse out and plug it back in for it to be
detected.  That said, I am running 4.9 on this system (hence xf86
rather than x.org), so this might be entirely usb's fault.