HDD

Alexandre DELAY alexandre.delay at free.fr
Thu Dec 15 09:48:05 PST 2005

The only prices I found about this kind of product is at:
http://www.psism.com/flashdrive.htm

It is still expensive, but when I see the price of last year's usb flash
disks compared to todays, the ratio is 1/2. I bet this will follow usb
drives prices.

I'm happy to see that some people are interrested by this topic.

cheers